Thursday, July 26, 2012

Final Post

I would just like to use this post to express my true appreciation for the experience I had in Ireland. Ireland is bar far one of the most beautiful places on Earth. With everything from thousands of years old buildings and castles, to rich heritage and tradition that still lives on today, the pride in Ireland is seen in everything throughout the country.

My time learning about Ireland has been very insightful. I always had a grasp on what American culture and the marketing and advertising practices, but once I was awoken to Ireland, it made me realize that there is a whole other side to world advertising. I now understand everything from cultural dimensions, personality models, humor, needs, as well as the many other experiences I picked up along the way. So many new companies have been brought into my focus and it was also great to learn about the Irish business structure as well. I would have never been interested in hearing about the Celtic Tiger or tax free zones until I got to actually talk to the people it was affecting and see the bigger picture.


There are not words to express how thankful I am that I took this experience and allowed myself to learn and further develop my business sense of the world. I would highly suggest to anyone to visit Ireland at least once in their lifetime, there is so much to gain from it.

So for now my journey is over, but my development doesn't stop here. I am certainly going to stay updated in Ireland's business world, and who knows, maybe I'll be lucky enough to visit again one day!

Dai Guit!

No comments:

Post a Comment